Please note: this workshop will be held in English!
Frank Doorhof teaches a full day hands-on workshop on location with model and stylist Nadine Stephan. Enjoy the magic of lighting and costumes of a modern fairytale.
Frank teaches you how light works. Because if you know what light does, you can meter, manipulate and steer it. Always and everywhere. This guarantees great pictures. This workshop is about model photography outside, so we get started in a room for a short introduction and head outside within an hour.
- How to combine the available light with flash
- What light sources to bring to a location
- How to coach your model to get the best expression
- About leading lines and angles
- The best workflow on location
- How you can maximize the location without killing your feet
- About storytelling, and how important that is in your pictures
- We start with a short introduction and a Q & A, so you determine what topics Frank will cover
Our model is Nadine Stephan, she is an amazing stylist and will show different modern fairytale outfits including hair and make-up.
So, we definitely are going to make day to night shots, but also dreamy pictures.
Frank shoots to a laptop or iPad so you can see the results immediately. You’ll also get to shoot every scene with Nadine yourself.
This way you can practice your photography skills. We guarantee portfolio pics!
There will be a 1h lunch break, so we can all grab a bite to eat and take a little break.
Register now for this once-in-a-lifetime, fun and educational experience with photographer Frank Doorhof and model/stylist Nadine Stephan.
- Suitable for: The workshop is designed for beginners as well as advanced photographers. However, a certain basic understanding of the interaction of ISO, aperture and shutter speed as well as handling your own camera is required.
- Meeting point: Youth Hostel, Room Hochofen, 3rd floor, Lösorter Str. 133, 47137 Duisburg
Parking: Emscherstr. 71, 47137 Duisburg
- Please bring: Your own camera and lenses, fully-charged batteries and empty SD cards.
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- If this course is already sold out by the time you’re intested in booking a ticket, please send us an email and we are more than happy to put your name down on a waiting list.
KelbyONE trainer Frank Doorhof is a well-known teacher in the photography business. He presented on many big shows and exhibitions around the world, like Photokina, The Photography Show and Photoshop World and many more. On social media, Frank publishes photography-related vlogs and videos with reviews, tips and tricks. His vlog “Behind the closed DOORs” shows behind the scenes of his workshops and the results. Find him on www.YouTube.com/frankdoorhof or check out https://frankdoorhof.smugmug.com/ for his portfolio.